Visits and recreational activities
When you think "seminar" you think "work" but also "leisure". We have selected for you different types of activities which will allow you to discover :
According to the objectives you set for your seminar, in the case of the incentives for example, we will define with you a scenario which is inspired by the history of your company, of your department and who will be the conductor of your stay. He or she can integrate activities such as those stated here under and in the sport activities.
- Self- cooking workshops : we do the shopping, we furnish the original recipes (of the territory, cooking with flowers or with aromatic herbs) and we put you behind the stove…
- Alesia Team building and fun: Learn to know yourself to build a stronger team. A strategic challenge, consisting of communication games in the woods in teams. A good potion of fresh air to end the seminar. Amusing exercices to reveal individual qualities and to integrate in a team
- Blitzz quiz: “60 years behind us” using our general knowledge and a small caricature of each participant.
- Nature Walk or Legend Walk: Our guide Gaëtan proposes a decorated excursion of the subjects of your choice: Nature and history of the Ardennes, Legends of the valley of Ourthe, the Battle of the Ardennes,… After the walk he draw some caricatures. You can combine this activity for example with Blitz quiz or othe communiction games. Our guide, Gaëtan has many references and each time he's a true success! Possible animation in several languages (French, Dutch, English and German).
- Helicopter ride discovering the region
- Guided Mountain Bike Ride: Ride trough the woods and through the fields a distance of 10 to 20 Kms adapted to the level of the participants.
This list is not exhaustive, trust us with your wishes and we will adapt our programs according to the availabilities.
The tourist attractions of the region
- Industrial tourism : we will push for you the doors of the companies of the sector of your choice accessible or not to the public
- The most beautiful cities (Durbuy, Spa, Stavelot...) and tourist attractions of the region (the caves of Remouchamps and Hotton, Coo...)
The richness of the neighbouring environment
- Our nature guide will make you discover the fauna and the flora of the Amblève valley while criss-crossing the multiple paths.
- Discovery of the world of the bees : the proprietor is a passionate beekeeper and will be happy to initiate you !